Welcome to The Revolution Room!!!! The purpose of this blog is for you and me to share what God has done and is currently doing in our lives. This is a place to reveal where God has taken us out of so that others who read this can understand that the same way He did it with us, He can also do it with them. So let’s get this going!!!!!! TALK TO ME!


Don't Be Fooled!

Posted by The Revolution Room On 11:03 PM
Don't get fooled by looks was basically the word for this weeks group. Although we can fool our brothers and sister we can't fool God. This is something I've come to realize during my walk with the Lord. Just keep it real with God. Why fake it? He already knows what kind of lifestyle you living. Soon or later if we keep on with this "front" of being a saint its going to catch up to us believe me I had to learn that the wrong way. We can't live our lives appearing what we're not. When your real with God its liberating. Men look at apperances but the Lord looks at our spirit. Just be yourself and you'll be used as an instrument to glorify God. Stop tring to impress other humans and start to impress God. In my own experience I would put up a front of living this ultra super holy life but in my heart I knew I wasn't right with God. Thank you God for setting me straight and allowing me to be real with you Lord. I pray that you guys can keep it real with the Lord. Peace

Andy Cruz

3 Response to 'Don't Be Fooled!'

  1. Unknown Said,
    http://therevolutionroom.blogspot.com/2009/06/dont-be-fooled.html?showComment=1246031824443#c8638838391514859321'> June 26, 2009 at 11:57 AM

    This is so true, we need to keep it 100% with GOD. There is a saying that says that Jesus only its hearts, so lets ask the Lord to clean us up, and lets stay extremely close to him so HE be da one living in us and us in HIM. So many things in this world make God unhappy, but keep it 100% with him keeps a smile on his face. So keep it 100% with the Lord. Stay blessed my bothers and sisters.

    Rossinah

     

  2. Chanel Said,
    http://therevolutionroom.blogspot.com/2009/06/dont-be-fooled.html?showComment=1246119253158#c6385350999293793323'> June 27, 2009 at 12:14 PM

    Yeah man, True story, I feel like were fake even to ourselfs, what we project about God through our day to people and other christians is many times what we should be telling ourselfs, being real with God means being real with you first and recognizing what sins or problems you are dealing with that are being pushed to the side because of who you are in the outside that tells your inside-don't worry about it your good- I need to be having that one on one me and God connection many times because of realness, keep it real don't be fooled. One love

     

  3. Juanki Said,
    http://therevolutionroom.blogspot.com/2009/06/dont-be-fooled.html?showComment=1246139610165#c5010176600544884207'> June 27, 2009 at 5:53 PM

    Wow! True story! I so see myself in what you're saying Andy. Amen.

     

Post a Comment



The Story of my Life (music video)